Tip Rhinoplasty Before and After Pictures - Natural Cosmetic Results
What is a Tip Rhinoplasty?
Tip Rhinoplasty or tip-plasty, is the surgical procedure that involves reshaping the tip of the nose, only the tip of the nose. It includes the process of reshaping the nose's tip to create a better balance with the other nose and facial features. The goal of tip rhinoplasty is to improve the tip's appearance by lifting a dropping tip or changing the size or projection of the tip. It can also include reducing the size of the nostrils. See the above tip rhinoplasty before and after pictures.
Most tip rhinoplasties are considered open rhinoplasties since the technique allows a surgeon to alter the tip of your nose with better detail. Open rhinoplasties can reduce your chances of needing revision rhinoplasty surgery in the future. Tip rhinoplasties are not a solution for everyone. It may be challenging to achieve optimal results with a tip rhinoplasty because of the factors to create the proportional nose for your face. If you have a bump, crooked nose, or difficulty breathing, you may not want to settle for a tip rhinoplasty because it's perceived and a more comfortable procedure.
During the tip-plasty surgery to refine the nose's tip, cartilage can be removed from the nasal. At times the surgeon may use cartilage grafted from the ear or rib to create a more rounded tip.
You may be a candidacy for tip-rhinoplasty if:
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your nasal tip
- The tip of your nose is droopy
- Your nose tip is over or under-projected
- Your nostrils are asymmetrical
- You have a bulbous tip
- The tip of your nose is asymmetrical
- Your columella is hanging
- Your nostrils are wide
- Your nose looks like a hook
- You suffer from severe allergies
- You've taken the first step by looking at Dr. Sadati's tip rhinoplasty before and after pictures.